Nobody said it was easy to work behind the bar. Bartending is hard work and this is part of what makes it so rewarding.
Successful Bar Supervisors are problem-solving multitaskers, they love talking to people, thrive on resolving issues and aren’t afraid to make split-second decisions.If you tick all the boxes, why don’t you apply now?
Why Work For Etm?
- Competitive hourly pay.
- Guaranteed share of service charge increase after 6 months of employment.
- Half price food and drinks at any ETM Group venue, for you and up to 5 friends – any day, any time!
- Your birthday lunch in your venue is on us.
- Free counselling, legal advice and access to hardship grants through our 24/7 employee helpline.
- Membership of Wagestream, which allows you to access up to 40% of your earnings between pay dates.
- Generous contribution to your medical expenses such as dentists, opticians, chiropractors and therapy treatments.
- 24/7 access to a doctor via phone or webcam.
- £250 when you become a parent!.
- Discounted gym memberships and classes across London.
- Money off your shopping at Sainsbury’s, Boots, H&M, M&S, ASOS, Apple and many more high street stores.
Westwood (part of ETM group) is a great destination within the newest part of the Westfield White City expansion project. With enough screens to please any sports fan, Westwood is a great spot to chill after work and enjoy any and every game. So if you fancy a bite to eat, or want to enjoy a few drinks during a match, Westwood has it covered.
ETM Group is a London based hospitality group with a rich collection of bars, restaurants and classic British pubs. We are all about quality, personality and memorable experiences for our guests. Being part of our ETM family you must live by our EPIC values of Excellence, Passion, Integrity and Challenge, and you must be able to transmit these within the FOH team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, skillful and passionate Bar Supervisor, who will assist in the management of the bar operation, help develop the team on site, and deliver an amazing guest experience.
As a Bartender you will be responsible for:
- Minimum 2 years managerial experience with an excellent solid bar background.
- High service standards.
- A truly hospitable character.
- Experience of managing a diverse team of characters.
- Great cocktail, beer, wine and coffee knowledge.
We know hospitality can be hard work, but it’s very rewarding! As part of the ETM family, we always pull together with smiles on our faces.
Why not check us out on social media? Search @ETMGroupLtd on Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn andfind out what it’s like to work with us.
The basic hourly rate for this role is £10, you will also earn a share of service charge, which is distributed to all staff through a Tronc Point system. We cannot guarantee exact service charge amounts, but the advertised hourly rate is a fair indication of average hourly salary for this role, including of base rate and tronc.
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Location: : London
We look forward to receiving your application!