An all-day dining brasserie, restaurant, deli, outdoor terraces and rooftop bar, Haugen will serve food taking inspiration from Alpine dining in Germany, Switzerland, Austria and France. The menu will feature modern versions of classic Alpine dishes. Whether it’s for breakfast at 7am, a leisurely lunch, a takeaway from the grab and go counter or an all-out celebratory dinner, Haugen aims to hit the spot.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Cocktail Bartender who can confidently deliver an exceptional service and engage our bar guests with captivating and intriguing personality. You will have extensive wine, spirits and cocktails knowledge in order to lead the bar service and deliver outstanding results.
You will have a genuine passion for what you do, with the ability to engage with everyone around you in a warm and friendly style.
We’re a truly brilliant place to work so, naturally, we have some of the very best team benefits around, which include:
Why Work For Haugen?
- Top rate industry leading pay
- Wagestream employer- Employees can access 40% of wages before payday
- 40% discount in all our venues worldwide all day, every day
- Feeling a bit hungry on shift, we ensure you receive free tasty, healthy meals
- Enjoy 28 days paid holiday a year, which will increase up to a month of holiday with length of service
- Life-Works offer – Receive exclusive monthly discounts just for D&D employees, including cashback options at retailers
- 20% off Nuffield Health gym membership for you and your spouse
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)- Unlimited access to a confidential wellbeing programme with a 24/7 helpline
- WeCare – A solution designed to support your mental, physical, social and financial wellbeing
- Employee of the Month Scheme
- Long Service awards
- D&D Connect- Access to our award-winning training platform, to grow and develop new skills
- Want to volunteer for a cause? We’ll pay full day wage for you to give back
- Refer a friend scheme- We offer our employees paid bonuses to a ‘refer a friend’
As a Bartender you will be responsible for:
- Advanced Knowledge of Wines.
- Advanced Beers/Spirits Knowledge.
- Money Handling.
- Fast-Paced Experience.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge of Wine Pairings.
- Knowledge of Beer Pairings.
- Knowledge of Coffees.
- Knowledge of Teas.
- Customer Service.
- Cocktail Knowledge.
- Weights & Measurements.
By applying you confirm you have these skills.
- Contract Type: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive salary
- Location: : 9 Endeavour Square, London E15 2DU, UK