D&D London is a group of diverse restaurants, bars and hotels based principally in London, but also with venues in Paris and New York. It was founded by Des Gunewardena and David Loewi (the eponymous D and D) in 2006, following a buyout of Conran Restaurants. Since then the company has become a vital player in London’s famous restaurant scene, owning some of the capital’s most celebrated restaurants, including Quaglino’s, Le Pont de la Tour, Bluebird and Coq d’Argent. Le Pont de la Tour is D&D London’s original premier venues, originally opened as a Conran restaurant it is a luxurious riverside destination with iconic views. The menu combines traditional yet innovative French cuisine and served by knowledgeable and friendly staff known for their exceptional service. The thoughtful design evokes the Parisian chic of the 1930s whilst celebrating the stunning views of the City and Tower Bridge.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Bartender who can confidently deliver an exceptional service and engage our bar guests with captivating and intriguing personality. You will have extensive wine, spirits and cocktails knowledge in order to lead the bar service and deliver outstanding results.
You will have a genuine passion for what you do, with the ability to engage with everyone around you in a warm and friendly style.
We’re a truly brilliant place to work so, naturally, we have some of the very best team benefits around, which include:
Why Work For LE PONT DE LA TOUR?
- Top rate industry leading pay
- Wagestream employer- Employees can access 40% of wages before payday
- 40% discount in all our venues worldwide all day, every day
- Feeling a bit hungry on shift, we ensure you receive free tasty, healthy meals
- Enjoy 28 days paid holiday a year, which will increase up to a month of holiday with length of service
- Life-Works offer – Receive exclusive monthly discounts just for D&D employees, including cashback options at retailers
- 20% off Nuffield Health gym membership for you and your spouse
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)- Unlimited access to a confidential wellbeing programme with a 24/7 helpline
- WeCare – A solution designed to support your mental, physical, social and financial wellbeing
- Employee of the Month Scheme
- Long Service awards
- D&D Connect- Access to our award-winning training platform, to grow and develop new skills
- Want to volunteer for a cause? We’ll pay full day wage for you to give back
- Refer a friend scheme- We offer our employees paid bonuses to a ‘refer a friend’
If you are interested in discussing the Bartender role further, please get in touch with us without delay!
As a Bartender you will be responsible for:
- Advanced Knowledge of Wines.
- Advanced Beers/Spirits Knowledge.
- Money Handling.
- Fast-Paced Experience.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge of Wine Pairings.
- Knowledge of Beer Pairings.
- Knowledge of Coffees.
- Knowledge of Teas.
- Customer Service.
- Cocktail Knowledge.
- Weights & Measurements.
By applying you confirm you have these skills.
- Contract Type: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive salary
- Location: 36D Shad Thames, London SE1 2YE, UK