HIGH-END DESIGN WITH A LONDON EDGE
A destination where refinement meets unique urban style. Located right where it’s all happening, between the bright lights of the West End and the buzz of Farringdon.
Our curated rooms, chic bars and restaurant are perfect for working, socialising, celebrating and unwinding. Whatever the occasion, NYX Hotel London Holborn is always the place to be.
Amazing opportunity for a Bar Person to join the fantastic team at NYX Hotel London Holborn and the new rooftop terrace bar.
NYX London Holborn – is the first of the luxury lifestyle hotels to arrive in the UK. At NYX London Holborn, London’s electrifying spirit will not stop at the front door, but will flow throughout and inspire everything you experience, from the laidback, luxurious style to the food, drinks and one-off exclusive events.
The hotel is located on Southampton Row between the busy City and London’s West End. The hotel is just a ten minute walk away from top attractions like the British Museum and fifteen minutes’ walk from the vibrant Covent Gardens and Soho areas – perfect for any guest wanting to explore the City.
CITY LOVER IN FOOD & BEVERAGE – BARTENDER
As a bartender naturally you are enthusiastic, optimistic and treat everyone with respect. You will know the City like the back of your hand and you won’t be afraid to show off those glass flipping, cocktail mixing bar skills for your amazing guests.
- Welcoming & introducing our guests to the City and the world of NYX Hotels.
- Serve and prepare mouth-watering cocktails, wine, beer and ensure you keep your bar stocked up – low stock means limited drink & hey who wants that!
- Inform our guests of where to visit – make recommendations for shops, clubs, shows, really sell this City you love.
- Ensure that the bar area looks amazing at all times – tidy workplace equals tidy mind.
- Deal with all guest enquires and complaints, first impressions matter most.
- Your experiences:
- You will have bar experience in a fast paced restaurant, bar or hotel.
- You will know the City to a tee – you will be able to recommend activities for all guest types from Opera Shows to the best nightclubs.
- Multitasking is your thing, whether it be making different cocktails at the same time or simply taking multiple orders, you digest every piece of information.
- Customer service is your passion – you will love to meet and greet different people.
What to expect:
- The opportunity to work for a well-respected brand where people development is at the heart of our culture.
- Leo Points – we reward your performance with points, and what does points make…PRIZES. Whether its love to shop vouchers or that well deserved day off, you choose!
- Stay at one of our Jurys Inn or Leonardo Hotels UK for a hugely discounted rate and get a reduced rate for friends and family if they want to stay too.
- Employee of the month earning you a little bonus and fame for that entire month.
- An array of learning courses in which you can attend – the sky is the limit with your development with us, we nourish your skills and talents to develop leaders of the future.
- Earn yourself thousands by referring a friend to work with us.
- Meals on duty.
- Respected and open minded company philosophy.
- We have many locations in the UK and Ireland which means if you want to develop or just fancy a change of scenery, we can help you to move.
- Company Pension Scheme, Life assurance & Wellbeing support.
- We help and support our local communities with lots of Charity Events throughout the year.
Type of employment: Full-time
Contract type: Permanent
Required language skills: English Fluent