Be BIG” at Big Mamma
Big Mamma is an Italian group founded in 2013 by Tigrane Seydoux and Victor Lugger.Our wish is to share the authenticity and warmth of traditional Italian trattorias abroad. All produce is directly sourced from small Italian producers, dishes are 100% homemade, served at affordable prices, in beautifully designed spaces, and with a big smile.Every day, more than 10,000 customers visit Big Mamma restaurants throughout Europe (France, Spain, UK, Germany) and soon on the Moon!
- Our strength is in four values: meritocracy, authenticity, excellence and entrepreneurship.
- They accompany its 1600 employees every day in its ultra-dynamic growth.
- The TEAM is growing, and we are looking for very talented JUNIOR & SENIOR BARTENDER ready for a big challenge: The Best Customer Experience Ever!
- Highly competitive salary from 12,41 to 13,91£/h according to the experience + tips1000 £ WELCOME BONUS!*
- Full time role (45 h/week on average).
- 2 consecutive days off per week.
- 28 days of holiday per year.
- Permanent contract.
- Meal on shift.
- Employee discount at our restaurants.
- Referral scheme.
- Continuous trainings, team buildings and career opportunities.
- Geographical mobility in UK & Europe.
- And much mooore!
Who are we?
BIG MAMMA is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- You are an expert of caffetteria, beers, wine and cocktails.
- Big big Smile!.
- Great energy, proactive attitude and team spirit.
- Boundlesspassion for pasta, pizza, aperolspritz, limoncello, tiramisu e tutti i buoni prodotti!.
- Previous experience in the role.
- English intermediate, Italian would be a plus.
- Start date: ASAP
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Location: Gloria (EC2A 3QR) or CircoloPopolare (W1T 1HX) or Ave Mario (WC2E 8QG)
We look forward to receiving your application! #ProudtobeMajestic
No Agencies Please – We thank you for your interest in working with Majestic Wine, however, we have a PSL who will be supporting us if needed. We will not pay fees or acknowledge any CV’s supplied to Majestic Wine unless you have been briefed on the role by a member of our Talent Team.